- Central New York Biotech Accelerator (CNYBAC) a NYS Certified Business Incubator at Upstate Medical University. Our vision is to be one of the most supportive, adaptable and imaginative biotechnology innovation centers in the US.
- Incubate and accelerate university-industry partnerships that discover, design, develop and deploy innovative products for biotech marketplaces.
- Provide growth-oriented companies essential business acceleration services and access to industry-specific development resources.
- Collaborate with domain experts/mentors in creating comprehensive systems and teams that potentiate success.
- Provide educational programming that brings like-minded biotech entrepreneurs and innovators together.
- Proactively work with our innovation ecosystem partners to promote each others' strengths and resources for the benefit of for-profit innovation companies.
The CNY Biotech Accelerator commits to the two core principles of business incubation as developed by the International National Business Incubation Association (iNBIA):
- Aspire to have a positive impact on our community's economic health by maximizing the success of emerging companies.
- Be a dynamic model of a sustainable, efficient business operation.