Quadrant Biosciences works with top academic institutions, medical researchers and engineers to translate breakthrough findings into thoughtfully developed and scientifically sound molecular diagnostic tools. These groundbreaking tools are part of the growing Clarifi diagnostic platform and address various neurological health challenges. In March 2020, we made the decision to pivot and allocate some of our resources to directly address this serious pandemic. As a result, we co-developed the Clarifi COVID-19 saliva test kit, currently the most sensitive saliva test on the market in the US. Today, we are part of three exciting COVID-19 projects.
- FDA issues Emergency Use Authorization of the Clarifi COVID-19 Test Kit, 2021
- Quadrant Biosciences wins $2.3M NIH Grant to develop saliva test for concussion
- Project of the Year, 2020 - MedTech
- Governor Cuomo recognizes Clarifi COVID-19 Test Kit as most sensitive saliva test
- Quadrant helping thousands of students return home safely for Thanksgiving break: https://abcnews.go.com/US/university-system-plans-send-home-thousands-students-thanksgiving/story?id=74301275