FDA Presents: CDER Small Business and Industry Assistance (SBIA) Webinar- Understanding FDA Inspections and Data
ABOUT THIS EVENT
During this webinar FDA will provide an overview of drug manufacturing inspections. Participants will gain a general understanding of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs) and FDA Inspections. FDA subject matter experts will also demonstrate where inspection data is found on FDA’s website and share how to navigate the FDA Inspection Dashboard.
- Regulatory science and regulatory affairs professionals
- Healthcare organizations that purchase pharmaceuticals
- Overview of FDA’s CGMPs and Inspection Practices
- How to Find FDA Inspectional Findings
SPEAKERS | PANELISTS
Applicable Manufacturing Standards
Director, Office of Quality Surveillance (OQS)
Office of Pharmaceutical Quality (OPQ)
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
Understanding CGMP Inspections and 483s
Pharmaceutical National Expert
Office of Regulatory Affairs (ORA) | FDA
FDA Regulatory Actions & How FDA Reviews Inspectional Findings
Director, Office of Manufacturing Quality (OMQ)
Office of Compliance (OC) | CDER | FDA
Where to Find Inspection & Other Compliance Documents
Deputy Director, Division of Information Disclosure Policy (DIDP)
Office of Regulatory Programs (ORP) | CDER | FDA
FDA Inspections Dashboard Demo
Project Manager, FDA Inspection Dashboard
ORA | FDA
- CDER Reading Room
- ORA Reading Room
- FDA Warning Letter Page
- FDA Inspections Dashboard
- FDA CGMP Inspection Related Import Alert
- Enforcement Reports
Real-time attendance is required for the certificate of attendance which can be used in support of CEs for the following professional organizations. Certificates are only available during the two weeks post-event.
This course has been pre-approved by:
- RAPS as eligible for a maximum of 12 credits for a two-day event (appropriate to real-time attendance) towards a participant’s RAC recertification upon full completion.
- SOCRA who accepts documentation of candidate participation in continuing education programs for re-certification if the program is applicable to clinical research regulations, operations or management, or to the candidate's clinical research therapeutic area.
- SQA as eligible for 1 non-GCP or non-GLP unit for every 1 hour of instructional time towards a participant’s RQAP re-registration.
- ACRP for continuing education in clinical research. ACRP will provide 1 ACRP contact hour for every 45-60 minutes of qualified material.
- To optimize your webinar experience, use Chrome when viewing Adobe Connect in a browser.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all technical questions.
- If you encounter any technical issues before or during the event, please visit the Technical Issues SupportExternal Link Disclaimer
- Test your PC for use with Adobe ConnectExternal Link Disclaimer prior to the day of the event. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat and Acrobat Connect are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.