Greenlight Guru Presents: Bridging the Gap Between Clinical Research, Quality Management & Device Design Webinar
In the interactive world of medical devices, disjointed processes between product design, clinical research, and quality management can hinder innovation, compromise patient safety, and delay your time to market.
During this session, we will explore how the seamless collaboration between CROs like Proxima, design-focused companies like Velentium, and a flexible eQMS such as Greenlight Guru leads to safer, more effective, patient-centric devices.
Unravel the intricacies of MedTech collaboration, discover the strategies that champion innovation, and craft your blueprint for success. Dive into a dialogue that reshapes the future of medical device creation.
Watch the webinar: Message from Greenlight Guru
- Navigating the intricacies of synchronized design, clinical research, and quality management
- Real-world case studies
- Overcoming barriers: Strategies to address challenges in integrating core processes
- Golden Triad: Regulatory compliance, patient safety, and market dominance
- Q&A session with our panel of experts.
Who should attend?
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals & Management
- Quality Professionals and Management
- Medical Device Executives
- Product Development Engineers and Management