RESI Boston Syracuse (Registration Fees Apply)
RESI Boston September 18-20, 2023
Register by June 30 to Save $500 on Super Early Bird Rates
September 18, 7AM – 5PM: In-person partnering with all live sessions (Innovator’s pitch challenge, investor panel & workshop) at Boston Park Plaza (50 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116)
September 19-20: Virtual Partnering only
RESI September Partnering Opens August 21
To Register: Registration – RESI Conference
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a complimentary investor code.
Qualified investors include:
- Investment staff involved directly in an early-stage life science or healthcare venture capital or private equity fund.
- Investment staff at a family office or private wealth fund that invests in life sciences.
- External innovation, early-stage partnering, or in-licensing staff from major corporations in the life science and healthcare industry.
- Active life science angels or executive staff at angel organizations that invest in early-stage life science companies.
- Investment staff and executives at nonprofit organizations, venture philanthropy/impact investment firms, or patient groups that provide funding to startup companies.
- Senior management or investment staff from a pension, endowment, foundation, or employee benefit plan currently invested in life sciences.
*An investor who receives complimentary registration is expected to participate in the Partnering System, ideally taking at least four meetings.
**Limit of 2 registrations per investment organization.
Attendees who do not qualify for complimentary registration include:
- Broker-dealers, investment bankers, or merchant bankers.
- Venture debt investors and other providers of debt financing.
- Service providers/consultants to the life science or healthcare industry.
- Firms that provide services and/or charge a fee to life science companies in exchange for introductions to investors.
- Firms that provide management or development services in return for equity.
- Incubators, accelerators, and other startup development programs.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be made in writing via e-mail 30 days prior to the conference date to receive a refund. All refunds will incur a $250 USD administrative fee and will be processed in the original form of payment. No refunds will be issued beyond the 30-day window. Registrations may be transferred to a replacement from your company if the registrant is unable to attend. Alternatively, registration may be transferred to a future RESI event. Please email all cancellation requests to RESI@lifesciencenation.com