ANDRO is a small, for-profit research and development company. The company is headquartered in Rome, NY with offices in Dayton, OH, and now at the CNY Biotech Accelerator in Syracuse, NY, with a soon to be established office in the Washington, DC area. The company focuses on defense-related technologies in the areas of:
- Radio Frequency (RF) Spectrum Management
- Electromagnetic Environmental Effects (E3) computer modeling, simulation and analysis
- Computational Electromagnetics (CEM) tool development
- Cognitive Software Defined Radio (SDR) technologies
- Secure RF Wireless Communications
- Cyber-domain Spectrum Exploitation
- Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA)
- Sensor Resource Management (SRM)
- Multisensor Data Fusion
Our commercial subsidiary, Spectrum Fusion, Inc. is an ANDRO company that focuses on Autonomous Systems technologies and applications for the Internet of Things marketplace with special emphasis on UAS/V Command and Control (C2) technologies, medical sensing devices and emerging technologies for “big data” management. Spectrum Fusion provides Spectrum Management as a Service (SMaaS) functions to industry focusing on independent RF spectrum analysis and testing pre-certification services including performance of spectrum site surveys
ANDRO is a recognized leader and member of the National Spectrum Consortium (NSC). The company was awarded the coveted Tibbetts Award from the Small Business Administration (SBA) for Excellence in the Federal Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program and was presented the award at the White House in 2015.
ANDRO is also the catalyst for its non-profit activity called The Project FibonacciÒ Foundation, Inc., which provides youth-centered alternative learning and cross-education programs in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Math) disciplines.